TRACING Line marking spray paint
Line marking paint
Reference : 151602
TRACING® line marking spray paint is used to delimit surface areas and optimise traffic by tracing lines inside or out: Logistical warehouses, sports complexes, grassed pitches, cycling tracks and car parks. This line marking paint is intended more for ground markings on surfaces with little wear. It is the best quality/cost compromise for outside marking.
|Volume discounts||Box discount||You Save|
TRACING Line marking spray paint
TRACING® : THE EASY TO USE LINE MARKING SPRAY PAINT WITH THE BEST QUALITY / PRICE COMPROMISE
Properties of the TRACING line marking spray paint
- Excellent adhesion.
- Good weather resistance and fast drying: 15 to 20 minutes or less.
- Crisp, sharp lines thanks to its purposedesigned nozzle.
- Application temperature: from +5°C to 50°C.
- Aerosol cans, volume 600 ml / 500 ml net, in boxes of 12.
- Aerosol cans, volume 1000 ml / 750 ml net, in boxes of 6.
|Line width 4 cm to 10 cm||1 x 500 ml aerosol||1 box of 12 x 500 ml aerosols||1 x 750 ml aerosol|
|1 coat||2 coats||1 coat||2 coats||1 coat||2 coats|
|Slow application||50 m||25 m||600 m||300 m||100 m||50 m|
|Rapid application||75 m||37 m||900 m||450 m||150 m||75 m|
Specifications of the TRACING line marking spray paint
Pigments: mineral and organic, lead and cadmium-free
Solvents: a complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds (toluene, xylene, etc)
Propellant: a specific mix of isobutane and propane
Recommendation for use
- Use head down, adjust the position of the aerosol in the equipment used to give an application height that produces the desired line width.
- BEFORE USE: Shake the can vigorously in an upside down position to thoroughly mix the paint, continue shaking even after having clearly heard the ball bearings.
- AFTER USE: Purge head up (until gas only comes out) to clean the valve and nozzle.
General conditions for use
Whatever the nature of the surface, the following conditions are essential for the optimal application of TRACING®
Correct preparation of the surface to be painted is imperative to obtain excellent paint adhesion.
Thoroughly clean the surface to ensure that it is free from dust, dirt, grease, etc.
Relative humidity should be between 10% and 50%.
The application temperature should not be below 5°C.
For a good quality line, the first coat should be applied quickly (print layer); on the other hand, the second and optional third coats should be applied more slowly to obtain the desired coverage.
Recommendations by surface type
Before applying Tracing® to a new concrete surface, allow a minimum of 3 to 4 weeks for complete drying (French building trades standards) and the elimination of acidity.
It is advisable to wait at least 15 days before line-marking a new asphalt surface in order to avoid any alteration to the quality of the marking.
Special conditions applicable to “synthetic” (plastic, PVC, varnishes) and painted (epoxy, PU) floor surfaces.
In this domain, there are several different types of paint and the paint used for the floor may be incompatible with TRACING® (resulting in poor adhesion). We therefore recommend carrying out a test beforehand for these specific types of surface.
Lines can be given a protective coating of our PROTECT LINE varnish for improved longevity and dirt resistance.
CLP labelling with a single pictogram.
Dangerous. Follow the precautions.
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
EUH208 Contains TALL OIL FATTY ACIDS,COMPOUNDS WITHOLEYLAMINE. May produce an allergic
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
The environment and health at the heart of our priorities
- The environment and health at the heart of our priorities
- Our products are free of CMR substances (carcinogens, mutagens, etc.) of categories 1A, 1B & 2 at a concentration above the regulatory threshold of 0.1%.
- They are formulated without Hexane and Methanol, Toluene and Xylene.
- Without heavy metals Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), ...
- Without environmental hazard symbol n° 412 : "non toxic for aquatic organisms" and without long term harmful effects on the ecosystem.
- Our labels comply with the European regulation in force CE n° 1272/2008 and its adaptations. (CLP Regulation - Classification - Labelling - Packaging (EC n° 1272/2008).