Temporary spray paints
Our temporary spray paints from the SOPPEC EVENT range are ideal for temporarily marking risky areas or security zones, especially during sports and event events. These paints fade naturally over time, and this after a very short period of time ranging from 1 to 2 months maximum. These temporary spray paints offer a very high visibility from far and near and are available in several colors: blue, green, yellow, orange, pink, red and white. You will find two products : a short term marking paint : TEMPO TP, ideal for short term marking (2 months) and a very short term marking paint : TEMPO MARKER, particularly adapted to very short markings (1 month) thanks to a fast elimination of the color under the action of UV.
Our temporary spray paints are equipped with SOPPEC's patented safety cover: the TP CAP, in the color of the paint. This cap is highly resistant to shocks and falls and guarantees an absence of paint drips and mists for a clean result and optimal safety.
SOPPEC EVENT temporary spray paints adhere to all types of surfaces (gravel, wood, asphalt, concrete, grass, minerals, sand, soil) and are easily removed by mechanical action. Highly fluorescent, our paints are visible from a distance.
The SOPPEC EVENT range also offers a panoply of indispensable products for all event professionals. You will find among others special effect paints as well as marking complements and accessories for floor marking.
Advantages of our temporary spray paints
All aerosols are formulated according to the rules of our triple certification.
Use of products up to very low temperatures thanks to high-pressure cans and a specific propellant.
The environment and safety are our top priorities
- Our temporary marking paints are free of CMR substances (carcinogens, mutagens...) of categories 1A, 1B & 2 at a concentration higher than the regulatory threshold of 0.1 %.
- They are formulated without Hexane and Methanol, Toluene and Xylene
- Without heavy metals Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd),...
- No environmental hazard symbol Environmental Hazard n° 412 : "toxic for aquatic organisms" and no long-term harmful effects on the ecosystem
- Our labels comply with the European regulation in force CE n° 1272/2008 and its adaptations. (CLP regulation - Classification - Labeling - Packaging (CE n° 1272/2008)