Tree marking paints
The SOPPEC FOREST range of tree marking paints is widely used by many players in the timber and forestry industry in Europe. They are adapted to the needs of precision, durability and visibility of markings in their field of activity. Our tree marking paints range offers variable marking durations (from 6 months to 4 years) and excellent visibility from near and far. They offer a very high coverage and an incredible resistance to bad weather.
These forestry paints are therefore ideal for various fields of application such as marking in the forest, marking in sawmills, marking of logs or thinning wood and marking of finished products.
Equipped with a cap that offers marking precision and ease of application, these marking spray paints are used head up.
The SOPPEC FOREST tree marking paints range offers a wide variety of fluorescent or non-fluorescent colors: red, pink, orange, yellow, buff, green, blue, black or white...
Our SOPPEC FOREST tree marking paints are all packaged in 500 ml.
A wide variety of tree marking paints
The SOPPEC FOREST range of forestry marking paints includes :
- Tree marking paints in fluorescent colors
- Tree marking paints in non-fluo colors
- Variable marking periods (from 6 to 24 months)
The SOPPEC FOREST range also meets the needs of gardeners and landscapers.
In addition to our forestry marking paints, you will also find forestry complements and forestry marking accessories of all kinds.
The environment and safety are our top priorities
- Our tree marking paints are free of CMR substances (carcinogenic, mutagenic...) of categories 1A, 1B & 2 at a concentration higher than the regulatory threshold of 0.1 %.
- They are formulated without Hexane and Methanol, Toluene and Xylene
- Without heavy metals Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd),...
- No environmental hazard symbol Environmental Hazard n° 412 : "toxic for aquatic organisms" and no long-term harmful effects on the ecosystem
- Our labels comply with the European regulation in force CE n° 1272/2008 and its adaptations. (CLP regulation - Classification - Labeling - Packaging (CE n° 1272/2008)