Combined with the SOPPEC DRIVER™ the floor marking tape applicator for the SOPPEC DRIVER™ benefits from all the assets of the SOPPEC DRIVER™ trolley:
- The rectilinear drive of the trolley which helps the straight application of the adhesive tapes.
- The tight mounting which secures the proper control and the perfect adhesion of the ground tapes.
- The agility and compacity of the device which allows side or front marking alongside obstacles (walls, rack foots, …).
- The easy set up with no tool which provides the ability to switch almost instantly from marking paint to marking tape.
The product set up is extremely fast : unscrew the aerosol holding system, swing it back upside down into the rear slot with the can in place or screw it on the handle bar, position the tape kit instead, set up the roll on the tape holder
adjusting the side flanges accordingly to the tape width, and start the tape application!...
When set up in position, the tape application module elevates the 2 front wheels of the SOPPEC DRIVER™ trolley, and then the rubber application roll is securing the necessary pression onto the self adhesive tape. The 2 back wheels keep the overall straigthness of the drive.
The tape application module can be used with 50, 75 or 100mm wide tapes ..**
It was designed for all types of linerless adhesive tapes (tapes with no silicone protection foil) on 75 mm internal core diameter internal diameter core.
* NB: before swinging the aerosol holder and the can, you shall disengage the can nozzle from the nozzle activator to prevent from any unexpected spray.
** NB: the wider the tape, the harder to drive the trolley ahead; the straightness of the marking could be impacted.