PROTECT MARK spray varnish
Marking protective varnish
Reference : 142000
See product's full description
PROTECT MARK protects your chalk line or aerosol markings to keep them visible longer.
PROTECT MARK spray varnish
PROTECT MARK: THE AEROSOL PROTECTION VARNISH THAT MAXIMIZES THE DURATION OF YOUR MARKING
Properties of the Spray protective varnish
- Extends the duration of fluorescent marking thanks to a formulation that is resistant to both UV rays and mechanical aggression and wear.
- Colourless when applied.
- Drying time: 5 to 10 min.
- Aerosol cans, gross volume 650 ml, net volume 500 ml, in boxes of 12.
Specifications of the Spray protective varnish
Binder: acrylic resins and waxes.
Solvents: complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds.
Propellant: specific blend of isobutane and propane.
- 500 ml
- Product type
- Protection spray, Marking complement
- Application domain
- Mapping, tracking, picketing
- Application area
- Plastic, Metal, Woods, Minerals, Gravels, Bitumens, Concrete
- Box of 12 cans
Instructions for use
- Before each use, shake the can well (even after hearing the beads clearly)
- To optimize the quality of the marking, we advise you to spray the paint at 10 - 15 cm from the surface / floor
- After use, place the aerosol in a "head up" position and purge for 2 seconds to clean the valve and the diffuser. This prevents the aerosol from clogging
- To facilitate your markings and limit bad postures and musculoskeletal disorders, use marking accessories
CLP labelling with two pictograms.
Dangerous. Follow the precautions.
607-022-00-5 ETHYL ACETATE
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
The environment and health at the heart of our priorities
- The environment and health at the heart of our priorities
- Our products are free of CMR substances (carcinogens, mutagens, etc.) of categories 1A, 1B & 2 at a concentration above the regulatory threshold of 0.1%.
- They are formulated without Hexane and Methanol, Toluene and Xylene.
- Without heavy metals Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), ...
- Without environmental hazard symbol n° 412 : "non toxic for aquatic organisms" and without long term harmful effects on the ecosystem.
- Our labels comply with the European regulation in force CE n° 1272/2008 and its adaptations. (CLP Regulation - Classification - Labelling - Packaging (EC n° 1272/2008).
You might also like