Paint Marker Pens
Paint Valve Pens
Reference : 551604
Paint Marker Pens can be used for a lot of uses : Identification of machined and drop-forged parts, stencil painting, etc. The paint contained is high coverage and it is possible to write on all types of dark surfaces.
|Volume discounts||Box discount||You Save|
Paint Marker Pens
- Paint Marker Pens are made with white enamelled extruded aluminum body.
- Paint valve pen is a high quality and efficient paint.
- Nylon tip and tip cap (color similar to color of the paint). Sponge in expanded polyurethane.
- There are two marbles of 8mm diameter in iron to help to homogeneize the paint.
- Tip longitudinal high porosity fibers. 4.8mm diameter, 2.5mm stroke.
Main uses of the Paint Marker Pens
Paint valve pens markers can be used for a lot of uses: Identification of machined and drop-forged parts, stencil painting, etc. The paint contained is high coverage and it is possible to write on all types of dark surfaces.
The product is suitable for use on: wood, plastic, cardboard, iron, glass. It is not compatible with the polystyrene.
- Contained paint: 10ml/valve pen.
- Box of 12 markers of the same paint.
- Product type
- Marking Pen
- Application domain
- Line marking, Signalling and events, Ground signage, Finished good marking, landscape, gardeners marking, Wood, Forests, Plots marking, Mapping, tracking, picketing
- Application area
- Plaster, Synthetic, Fabrics, Plastic, Metal, Woods, Bitumens, Concrete
- Box of 12 Pens
Instructions for use
- Shake the pen marker well without removing the cap. Remove the cap, press the tip repeatedly until it is soaked with the product.
- Use the product without pressing the tip again during use.
- Activation should not be carried out on the support to be retouched to avoid an excess leakage of the color may stain the aforementioned support.
- Apply on the affected part.
- Close the cap tightly after use.
- MSDS available by www.quickfds.com.
- Limited duration of use : 3 years