Speed wax spray
Reference : 944000
PRO-Tech Speedwax is the ideal way to obtain a rapid yet long-lasting shine and protection for any lacquered, chromium-plated or synthetic surface. Removes light oxidation and signs of wear, slight marks and bituminous residues or splashes. Can be used on synthetic materials, bumpers, wheel rims, hubcaps, etc.
Specifications of the Speed wax
- Packaging: 500 ml
- Base: blend of natural and synthetic products, silicone oils, solvents and slow-evaporation additives
- Appearance: pale yellow grease
- Propellant: propane-butane
- VOC-EU g/l: 241 g/l
- Relative density (20°C g/ml) : 0.864
- Vapour pressure at 20°C : 2.5 - 3.1 bar
- Spray flow : 1.8 g/sec
Instructions of use of the Speed wax
- Shake thoroughly before use.
- Apply PRO TECH Speed wax in a thin even coat.
- Spread with a soft cloth, leave to act for a few seconds, then polish with a clean cloth.
CLP labelling with one pictogram.
Dangerous. Follow the precautions.
MIXTURE OF: 5-CHLORO-2-METHYL-4-ISOTHIAZOLIN-3-ONE [EC NO. 247-500-7] AND 2-METHYL-2HISOTHIAZOL-3-ONE [EC NO. 220-239-6] (3:1)
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.