Oil / Water repellent
Reference : 950705
A spray that impregnates the surface treated to provide optimum protection against humidity and prevent dirt becoming encrusted. Suitable for both porous and nonporous surfaces such as seals, natural stone and ceramic coatings. The invisible, waterproof yet air-permeable film created provides the treated surface with efficient and effective protection against dirt, oil and humidity.
Specifications of the Impregnation spray
- Packaging: 600 ml net
- Composition: fluorocarbon
- Appearance: colourless clear liquid
- Propellant: propane-butane
- Relative density (20°C g/ml): 0.697
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 3.7 - 4.3 bar
- Spray flow: 1.7 g/sec
- Drying time: approximately one hour
- VOC-EU g/l: 697 g/l
Instructions of use of the Impregnation spray
- Shake thoroughly before use.
- Spray the areas concerned with successive light coats allowing a drying time of 5-10 minutes between each application.
CLP labelling with three pictograms.
Dangerous. Follow the precautions.
HYDROCARBONS, C6-C7, N-ALKANES, ISOALKANES, CYCLICS, <5%% N-HEXANE
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
You might also like