Reference : 930005
A high quality universal spray lubricant oil to lubricate, protect and clean metal and synthetic parts such as locks, nuts, hinges and gears. Multispray offers excellent penetration and cleaning, anti-humidity and anti-corrosion properties. It eliminates grease, oil, wax, Tectyl and hydrocarbon residues, leaving behind a protective film after cleaning.
Specifications of the spray lubricant
- Packaging: 400 ml
- Composition: aromatic hydrocarbons, mineral oils, anti-corrosion and anti-humidity additives
- Appearance: colourless, clear, slightly cloudy liquid
- Propellant: propane-butane
- VOC-EU g/l: 480 g/l
- Relative density (20°C g/ml): 0.715
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 3.4 - 4.0 bar
- Spray flow: 1.6 g/sec
Instructions of use of the multispray lubricant
- Shake well the spray lubricant before using.
- Apply the required amount of multispray.
- Better lubrication is obtained after evaporation of the solvent.
CLP labelling with two pictograms.
Dangerous. Follow the precautions.
HYDROCARBONS, C9-C11, N-ALKANES, ISOALKANES, CYCLICS, < 2%% AROMATICS
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.