Lubricant with copper
Reference : 930016
See product's full description
Copper grease is a lubricant containing a high level of copper to prevent the wear and seizure of connecting screws exposed to very high temperatures. It facilitates the assembly and dismantling of bearings and other fittings and prevents seizing. The product repels humidity and is water and corrosion resistant.
Specifications of the Copper grease
- Packaging: 400 ml
- Composition: blend of grease, mineral oils, copper particles and corrosion inhibitors
- Appearance: copper-coloured paste
- Propellant: propane-butane
- VOC-EU g/l: 469 g/l
- Relative density (20°C g/ml): 0.721
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 3.5 - 4.1 bar
- Spray flow: 2.3 g/sec
- Withstands temperatures: -40°C to +1,100°C
Instructions of use of the Copper grease
- Shake thoroughly before use.
- Apply the copper grease spray.
- The specific lubricating action becomes effective once the solvent has evaporated (approximately one minute).
CLP labelling with three pictograms.
Dangerous. Follow the precautions.
HYDROCARBONS, C6-C7, N-ALKANES, ISOALKANES, CYCLICS, <5%% N-HEXANE
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
You might also like