Polyurethane paint with cement look
Reference : 470011
Polyurethane dispersion based paint that creates a “cement” effect finish. Particularly useful to touch-up cement coatings or renders. Can be applied to a wide range of building surfaces: wood, cement, plastic.
Properties of the Spack Spray
- Colour: white
- Density at 20°C: 1.2
- Rapid drying
- Can be used in addition to a stain block paint when preparing a surface prior to painting.
Specifications of the Spack Spray
Binders: polyurethane dispersion
Propellant: dimethyl ether
Instructions for use
- The surface must be clean, dry and free of grease.
- Remove all residual paint, varnish, rust, etc, then sand.
- When using out-of-doors, remove any moss or algae present on the surface.
- Cover the surrounding areas. Shake from time to time during use.
- Spray at a distance of approximately 25 to 30 centimetres from the surface.
- Paint can be applied in a thin or thick coat according to the touch-up work required.
- Apply at a temperature between 10°C and 30°C.
- The viscosity of the paint varies according to temperature and the texture may thicken at temperatures below 10°C.
CLP labelling with one pictogram.
Dangerous. Follow the precautions.
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.