PROMARKER marking spray paint
Non fluorescent marking spray paint [12 Months]
Reference : 141503
PROMARKER spray paint is a non fluorescent construction marking spray paint used for a range of marking/identification purposes as a complement to the Fluorescent markers: earthworks, pipework and construction, electrical installations. With an excellent covering power it can effectively hide other markings. Easy and safe to use, PROMARKER® is fitted with the patented Soppec «TP» safety spray cap.
PROMARKER marking spray paint
PROMARKER : THE IDEAL WORKSITE MARKER FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
Properties of the PROMARKER marking spray paint
- Excellent adhesion on various surfaces: bitumes, grass, concrete, sand (for others surfaces test before use)
- Higly visible from afar
- A particularly robust safety cap (a full aerosol dropped from a height of 1.50m will remain intact).
- Quick drying: 10 mn
- Use temperature range: -20 to 50°C
- Short marking duration including on damp surfaces, of up to 8 weeks depending on the surface, the conditions of application and UV exposure
- Product available in a large wide of colours
- Aerosol cans, gross volume 650 ml, net volume 500 ml, in boxes of 12
Specifications of the PROMARKER non fluorescent spray marker
Pigments: mineral and organic, free from heavy metals.
Solvents: complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds.
Propellant: specific blend of isobutane and propane.
- 500 ml
- Marking time
- 12 months
- Product type
- Masking paint, Marking paint, Non fluorescent paint
- Application domain
- Mapping, tracking, picketing, Roads, earthworks, pipes, construction...
- Application area
- Plastic, Metal, Woods, Minerals, Sands, Gravels, Grass, Bitumens, Concrete
- Box of 12 cans
Instructions for use
- Before each use, shake the can well (even after hearing the beads clearly)
- To optimize the quality of the marking, we advise you to spray the paint at 10 - 15 cm from the surface / floor
- After use, place the aerosol in a "head up" position and purge for 2 seconds to clean the valve and the diffuser. This prevents the aerosol from clogging
- To facilitate your markings and limit bad postures and musculoskeletal disorders, use marking accessories
CLP labelling with two pictograms.
Dangerous. Follow the precautions.
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
EUH208 Contains TALL OIL FATTY ACIDS,COMPOUNDS WITHOLEYLAMINE. May produce an allergic
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
The environment and health at the heart of our priorities
- The environment and health at the heart of our priorities
- Our products are free of CMR substances (carcinogens, mutagens, etc.) of categories 1A, 1B & 2 at a concentration above the regulatory threshold of 0.1%.
- They are formulated without Hexane and Methanol, Toluene and Xylene.
- Without heavy metals Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), ...
- Without environmental hazard symbol n° 412 : "non toxic for aquatic organisms" and without long term harmful effects on the ecosystem.
- Our labels comply with the European regulation in force CE n° 1272/2008 and its adaptations. (CLP Regulation - Classification - Labelling - Packaging (EC n° 1272/2008).
You might also like