S MARK marking spray paint
Non fluorescent worksite marking paint [6 months]
Reference : 141904
S Mark Non Fluo is used as a complement to S Mark Fluorescent marking spray paint for everyday marking and identification that require neither long distance high visibility nor a marking duration greater than six months. It is also perfectly adapted for covering previous marking in black. Also fitted with the Soppec “TP” safety cap, it is both reliable and easy to use.
S MARK marking spray paint
S MARK : THE NON FLUORESCENT WORKSITE MARKING SPRAY PAINT WITH BEST QUALITY/PRICE COMPROMISE
Properties of the S MARK non fluorescent worksite marker
- Can be used on many different types of surface (even wet): concrete, sand, gravel, asphalt, wood and grass.
- The safety cap is particularly robust (a full aerosol dropped from a height of 1.50 m remains intact).
- Rapid drying: approx 10 min.
- Marking duration of approximately 6 months depending on the conditions of application and the surface to which it is applied.
- Temperature range: -20°C to 50°C
- Range of 6 colours that complement the S Mark Fluo fluorescent colour range.
Specifications of the S MARK spray marker
Pigments: mineral and organic, free from heavy metals.
Solvents: complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds.
Propellant: specific blend of isobutane and propane.
- 500 ml
- Marking time
- 6 months
- Product type
- Marking paint, Non fluorescent paint
- Application domain
- Mapping, tracking, picketing, Roads, earthworks, pipes, construction...
- Application area
- Plastic, Metal, Woods, Minerals, Sands, Gravels, Grass, Bitumens, Concrete
- Box of 12 cans
Instructions for use
- Before each use, shake the can well (even after hearing the beads clearly)
- To optimize the quality of the marking, we advise you to spray the paint at 10 - 15 cm from the surface / floor
- After use, place the aerosol in a "head up" position and purge for 2 seconds to clean the valve and the diffuser. This prevents the aerosol from clogging
- To facilitate your markings and limit bad postures and musculoskeletal disorders, use marking accessories
CLP labelling with two pictograms.
Dangerous. Follow the precautions.
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
EUH211 Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
The environment and health at the heart of our priorities
- The environment and health at the heart of our priorities
- Our products are free of CMR substances (carcinogens, mutagens, etc.) of categories 1A, 1B & 2 at a concentration above the regulatory threshold of 0.1%.
- They are formulated without Hexane and Methanol, Toluene and Xylene.
- Without heavy metals Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), ...
- Without environmental hazard symbol n° 412 : "non toxic for aquatic organisms" and without long term harmful effects on the ecosystem.
- Our labels comply with the European regulation in force CE n° 1272/2008 and its adaptations. (CLP Regulation - Classification - Labelling - Packaging (EC n° 1272/2008).