Reference : 930004
A high quality PTFE lubricant that ensures good lubrication over a long period. Unblocks seized metal or plastic parts; has low friction resistance and is moisture-repellent thus protecting against corrosion. It offers good penetration and good resistance to high pressure.
This PTFE lubricant can be used for any parts with a rolling or sliding movement whether in a dry or damp environment : cogwheels, gearing, hinges, machine tools, etc.
Specifications of the PTFE lubricant
- Packaging: 500 ml
- Composition: blend of aliphatic hydrocarbons and alcohols
- Appearance: clear liquid
- Propellant: CO2
- VOC - CH%: 96%
- VOC-EU g/l: 725 g/l
- Relative density (20°C g/ml): 0.758
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 5.0 - 5.5 bar
- Spray flow: +/-3.5 g/sec
Instructions of use of the PTFE lubricant
- Shake the PTFE spray before use and apply a thin layer of PTFE.
- Best lubrication is obtained after evaporation of the solvent (approximately one minute).
CLP labelling with two pictograms.
Dangerous. Follow the precautions.
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.