Reference : 900010
A rapid, easy to use spray wax for all metallic surfaces such as stainless steel, Trespa, brass, copper, chrome and precious metals. It can also be used on synthetic surfaces (whether lacquered or not). Ensures a beautiful glossy finish.
Specifications of the Spray wax
- Packaging: 500 ml
- Composition: silicone and tensioactive substances
- Appearance: thick white liquid
- Propellant: DME
- VOC-EU g/l: 839 g/l
- Relative density (20°C g/ml): 0.842
Instructions of use of the Spray wax
- Shake thoroughly before using the Spray wax.
- Keep it in a frost-free place.
- Apply a thin coat of Wax polish, then spread evenly and polish using a clean damp cloth, preferable a cotton sponge or a non-woven nylon towel, until you have achieved the desired result.
- A polishing machine can be used if necessary.
- Clean/rinse the entire surface with water and dry using a lintfree cotton cloth or soft paper.
- As a precaution, we strongly recommend carrying out a test of our spray wax on an unobtrusive area before using.
CLP labelling with one pictogram.
Dangerous. Follow the precautions.
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.