FLUO TP marking spray paint
Highly fluorescent spray paint [12 months]
Reference : 141518
FLUO TP marking spray paint is the most visible and the most fluorescent marker on the market. It is particularly popular with surveyors for identification marking and setting-out, but is also used for all general civil engineering works : highways, earthworks, pipework and construction, buried networks. Easy and safe to use, this fluorescent spray paint is fitted with a patented safety spray cap
FLUO TP marking spray paint
FLUO TP : THE HIGHLY FLUORESCENT MARKING SPRAY PAINT
The FLUO TP spray paint is the undisputed reference for construction and public works professionals for all marking requirements :
FLUO TP is the most fluorescent marking spray on the market and offers the highest visibility thanks to its new formula (2016) with an even higher density of fluorescent pigments. Easy and safe to use, Fluo TP is fitted with the patented Soppec “TP” safety cap.
Properties of the FLUO TP marking spray paint
- Usable on a very wide range of surfaces such as: concrete, asphalt, grass, gravel, sand, stone, wood.
- A particularly robust safety cap (no breakage if a full aerosol is dropped from a height of 1.50m)
- Rapid drying: approximately 10 min.
- Very good autonomy and coverage ability: 1 aerosol of fluorescent spray paint is sufficient to durably mark an 80m line (2cm wide) using the Soppec marking stick.
- High marking duration including on damp surfaces, of up to 12 months (dependent on the surface, the conditions of application and UV exposure).
- Temperature range: -20°C to 50°C. Fluo TP is available in a wide range of colours.
- Aerosol cans, gross volume 650 ml, net volume 500 ml, in boxes of 12.
Specifications of the FLUO TP spray marker
Pigments: mineral and organic, free from heavy metals.
Solvents: complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds.
Propellant: specific blend of isobutane and propane.
Manually or using our purpose-designed application equipment (see bellow).
BEFORE USE: shake vigorously head down.
AFTER USE: purge head up.
- 500 ml
- Marking time
- 12 months
- Product type
- Marking paint, Fluorescent paint
- Application domain
- Mapping, tracking, picketing, Roads, earthworks, pipes, construction...
- Application area
- Plastic, Metal, Woods, Minerals, Sands, Gravels, Grass, Bitumens, Concrete
- Box of 12 cans
Instructions for use
- Before each use, shake the can well (even after hearing the beads clearly)
- To optimize the quality of the marking, we advise you to spray the paint at 10 - 15 cm from the surface / floor
- After use, place the aerosol in a "head up" position and purge for 2 seconds to clean the valve and the diffuser. This prevents the aerosol from clogging
- To facilitate your markings and limit bad postures and musculoskeletal disorders, use marking accessories
CLP labelling with a single pictogram.
Dangerous. Follow the precautions.
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
The environment and health at the heart of our priorities
- The environment and health at the heart of our priorities
- Our products are free of CMR substances (carcinogens, mutagens, etc.) of categories 1A, 1B & 2 at a concentration above the regulatory threshold of 0.1%.
- They are formulated without Hexane and Methanol, Toluene and Xylene.
- Without heavy metals Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), ...
- Without environmental hazard symbol n° 412 : "non toxic for aquatic organisms" and without long term harmful effects on the ecosystem.
- Our labels comply with the European regulation in force CE n° 1272/2008 and its adaptations. (CLP Regulation - Classification - Labelling - Packaging (EC n° 1272/2008).