Universal fast drying primer
Reference : 470102
High quality universal primers, offering rapid drying and high coverage, ideal for surface preparation (metal, wood, plastic and many others) before paint-spraying. Can be used on bare steel and lightly rusted surfaces. Also suitable for plastic and wood.
Properties of the Adhesion primer
- Excellent adhesion (for both smooth and porous surfaces), covers well and is easy to sand.
- Heat resistance: 110°C
- Dust dry after 10 to 15 minutes
- Touch dry after 15 to 25 minutes
- Leave to dry for 12 hours between coats
(Figures given for information only, actual data’s will depend on the temperature, paint thickness, humidity etc)
Specifications of the Adhesion primer
Solvent: blend of solvents
Propellant: dimethyl ether
Instructions for use
- Thoroughly shake the aerosol for at least 2 minutes before use to ensure the pigments are correctly mixed.
- The surface must be clean, dry and free of grease. Remove all residues of varnish, rust, etc, then sand. When using out-of-doors, remove any moss or algae present on the surface. Cover the surrounding areas.
- Spray at a distance of 25 cm from the surface. Best results are obtained by applying several thin coats in different directions rather than a single thick coat.
- Leave to dry for approximately 20 minutes between coats.
CLP labelling with three pictograms.
Dangerous. Follow the precautions.
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.